4 into 2 exhaust for a 2014 Standard

White Dog_imp

Been there
Thread starter
NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THIS. KINDLY IGNORE THREAD. I gave up trying to find this topic on the 3 pages of the search function under "exhaust systems." My questions are:
Can a 4 into 2 exhaust system be had for a 2014 Standard? If so, what modifications are necessary? Would I have to lose my centerstand? What is the purchase price and what vendor supplies this system?
 
There are some after market systems 4 into 2 for the standard. Name escapes me now...Moriwaki maybe? I think they are quite pricey and I do believe you lose the centerstand. Try looking under Samurider.
 
Yes, Moriwaki is one. Also Yamamoto. There are also the nice 4-4 systems from Pipemasters and Wyvern. Those are $$$.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
There are some after market systems 4 into 2 for the standard. Name escapes me now...Moriwaki maybe? I think they are quite pricey and I do believe you lose the centerstand. Try looking under Samurider.
Ferret, will the DLX exhaust system work on the Standard?
Samurider is velly, velly proud of their exhaust systems. They advertise the aftermarket 4 to 1 for a bundle. Didn't see any 4 to 2 like what I have seen on the stock 2014 DLX. Honda OEM for headers and mufflers and the periferals pricing is obscene.
 
Someone put a DLX system on a std but there was a bunch involved and some fabrication if memory serves me, I think in the centerstand area.
 
White Dog_imp said:
NO LONGER INTERESTED IN THIS. KINDLY IGNORE THREAD. I gave up trying to find this topic on the 3 pages of the search function under "exhaust systems." My questions are:
Can a 4 into 2 exhaust system be had for a 2014 Standard? If so, what modifications are necessary? Would I have to lose my centerstand? What is the purchase price and what vendor supplies this system?
Check this thread ...........

http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....848&page=4

Post#37
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Someone put a DLX system on a std but there was a bunch involved and some fabrication if memory serves me, I think in the centerstand area.
Being that all I saw so far, the aftermarket tend to be pricey--too pricey for my thin wallet. I'll just keep the stock system. Why do I want a cycle that is louder anyway?
 
Back
Top