Razor
Been there
Thanks for the updates. Looking forward to seeing & riding with everyone.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the Ferret said:Really rdprdp01 is coming? Cool. How about THAT?
The A-man said:Don't forget about Goldwing Dave. He should be on your list.
Lord Popgun said:MTC,
Sounds like a fun time! There is an article in the April issue of Road Runner magazine about Wisconsin supper clubs. Looks like some gooood food in them.
They started in Racine, then 18 to Madison, 113 to Baraboo, then 33 to La Crosse and ate at different clubs along the way.
Cormanus said:Definitely the scooter. They're underrated.
Ole said:What have we here?
I don’t have a bike right now but could pop over for a couple days on the scooter.
Or rent a Harley,,,
emptysea said:Ole said:What have we here?
I don’t have a bike right now but could pop over for a couple days on the scooter.
Or rent a Harley,,,
You're faster on your scooter than I am on my CB, so plan on coming for as many days as you can. Call me if you have questions that you can't find answers to here. It would be awesome to see you!
MTC
I still got your number Matt! Those Arkansas roads were great. Still got that ferret number also,,,