Just in time for the colder weather.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
peterbaron said:I just finished insalling the Koso Apollo heated grips with 5-level settings.
The heated grips tubes were a very tight fit to the handlebar, so there was no need for glue.

Cormanus said:
Wish I had one, but the prices have gone way up 

Gone in 60 said:.......... So, you're planning to look at a '75 Goldwing? .....

peterbaron said:Gone in 60 said:.......... So, you're planning to look at a '75 Goldwing? .....
I keep putting off this visit because I don't want to fall into my own trap (no more motorcycles)... but this GL is supposedly in impeccable condition, and the moment I see it, I might just buy it on the spot... you know how it goes, Gone
I cannot have 3 bikes either![]()
Cormanus said:I was under the impression that, in the interminable debate about the correct number of motorcycles, the settled law was n + 1, where n is the number currently owned.
Go for it, peterbaron.
peterbaron said:Gone in 60 said:.......... So, you're planning to look at a '75 Goldwing? .....
I keep putting off this visit because I don't want to fall into my own trap (no more motorcycles)... but this GL is supposedly in impeccable condition, and the moment I see it, I might just buy it on the spot... you know how it goes, Gone
I cannot have 3 bikes either![]()