Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Looks orderly.DAC_imp said:Here is a first attempt of a youtube post for me.
See if this works:
And so it begins...
Thanks.Cormanus_imp said:Looks a glorious road. Where have you mounted the camera? I like the reflection in the indicator housing.

I am wondering DAC if your originals are clearer and during upload and/or manual transcoding that some resolution was possibly lost?Cormanus_imp said:That gorge ride looks great. I'm sorry to be a pain, but the HD versions are much better to watch.
Not to be a pain either :-/, but I was referring to all of them.Cormanus_imp said:The first two were HD; the third was lower resolution.
Only one problem I see...LOL. I'm not in it...LOL.:banana::celebrate:DAC_imp said:Thanks for the comments all. No offense taken I assure you. This is a learning experience for me so I’ll be adjusting things going forward. What I want to do is edit these down to short, hi-res videos that are interesting. Since I have a day job and other stuff going on, it may take a bit. Stay tuned!
I was just being silly. :excited:The ferret_imp said:Hey Kenny look at the " some pics of 2019 east coast rally" thread 4th pic down