GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Is a surcharge added to other products that are not earth friendly? ...I'm thinking items like plastic lawn chairs, fish netting, weed eaters, to name a few random objects of the likely million other objects that are also not earth-friendly when they wear out.The ferret_imp said:Is a surcharge added to other products that are not earth friendly? ...I'm thinking items like plastic lawn chairs, fish netting, weed eaters, to name a few random objects of the likely million other objects that are also not earth-friendly when they wear out.pdedse_imp said:Is a surcharge added to other products that are not earth friendly? ...I'm thinking items like plastic lawn chairs, fish netting, weed eaters, to name a few random objects of the likely million other objects that are also not earth-friendly when they wear out.GoldOxide_imp said:Understood.LongRanger_imp said:Mine go in the trash.
I wonder how long before an environmentalist determines motorcycle helmets are not earth-friendly and need to ante up a disposal fee upon new purchase?
I don't say that to be argumentative or difficult in any way. I try to recycle anything and everything I can. The net says that plastic in general never fully decomposes. It can be a bit depressing.
But is there a reason a helmet would be any different than other man-made products that are difficult to recycle?
I don't say that to be argumentative or difficult in any way. I try to recycle anything and everything I can. The net says that plastic in general never fully decomposes. It can be a bit depressing.
But is there a reason a helmet would be any different than other man-made products that are difficult to recycle?
Tires
I don't say that to be argumentative or difficult in any way. I try to recycle anything and everything I can. The net says that plastic in general never fully decomposes. It can be a bit depressing.
But is there a reason a helmet would be any different than other man-made products that are difficult to recycle?
Tires
Consumer electronics. Think: Best Buy? (check the receipt for extra charges)
I think Staples too.
RE helmets:
Some in particular are problematic to "recycle" - like resin encased fiberglass, carbon fiber, ... first come to mind.
