Yoshimura Full System

FUZZY_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Finally getting time to put the Yosh system on. Pulled bike in my foyer so I don't have to deal with this heat. Pulled off stock system tonight & installed center stand stop from system. Hopefully tomorrow evening I have it completed. Gonna be ready for PCV & dyno tune after this. Hoping for about 15hp gain. They claim the TBR slip on gets a little over 9hp. We'll see.
 
15 hp would be a heck of a gain for just a pipe imo. If it does, that would be awesome. If it brought in 15 hp from 2,000 to 5,000 rpms, that would be even awesomer.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
15 hp would be a heck of a gain for just a pipe imo. If it does, that would be awesome. If it brought in 15 hp from 2,000 to 5,000 rpms, that would be even awesomer.
Agreed. Just basing it on dyno sheets fromTBR with their slipon alone @ 8-10 hp gain. That's with cat & stock set up.


I'm thinking losing cat, a little air box mod & dyno tune with a power commander should do the trick.
 
In the rpm range I ride in it looks like 2 to 5 hp gain, but I must say at least there is gain throughout the range rather than just at the very top, like a lot others I have seen.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
In the rpm range I ride in it looks like 2 to 5 hp gain, but I must say at least there is gain throughout the range rather than just at the very top, like a lot others I have seen.
Yea it's pretty impressive just to be a slipon. 2-5 in your zone, mine too, would make a difference. I'm not a speed freek by any means. I like the feel of the g's when you grab a hand full. Then I get right back out of it.:D
 
I wouldn't use TBR's dyno figures as a reference. A few years ago they came out with an exhaust system for the Hawk GT. They claimed a whopping 50% increase in horsepower when combined with just a jet kit. However, looking at their figures, they showed the stock bike outputting far less power than had ever before been reported in magazine tests or confirmed by individuals who had dyno'd their own bikes.
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
I wouldn't use TBR's dyno figures as a reference. A few years ago they came out with an exhaust system for the Hawk GT. They claimed a whopping 50% increase in horsepower when combined with just a jet kit. However, looking at their figures, they showed the stock bike outputting far less power than had ever before been reported in magazine tests or confirmed by individuals who had dyno'd their own bikes.
Do you know or have any of the stock reported dyno sheets? Like to compare.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Finally getting time to put the Yosh system on. Pulled bike in my foyer so I don't have to deal with this heat. Pulled off stock system tonight & installed center stand stop from system. Hopefully tomorrow evening I have it completed. Gonna be ready for PCV & dyno tune after this. Hoping for about 15hp gain. They claim the TBR slip on gets a little over 9hp. We'll see.
Sounds great except we still don't have a PCV available as Dynojet still needs a bike to dyno and map (as of last week). I am not far from a Dynojet tuning center and offered my bike to dyno and create a map, but they will only do that in house in Las Vegas. Too bad, a free PCV would have been nice.

And by the way, any plans for your your now useless stock headpipe?
 
Thread starter
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Finally getting time to put the Yosh system on. Pulled bike in my foyer so I don't have to deal with this heat. Pulled off stock system tonight & installed center stand stop from system. Hopefully tomorrow evening I have it completed. Gonna be ready for PCV & dyno tune after this. Hoping for about 15hp gain. They claim the TBR slip on gets a little over 9hp. We'll see.
Sounds great except we still don't have a PCV available as Dynojet still needs a bike to dyno and map (as of last week). I am not far from a Dynojet tuning center and offered my bike to dyno and create a map, but they will only do that in house in Las Vegas. Too bad, a free PCV would have been nice.

And by the way, any plans for your your now useless stock headpipe?
Sounds great except we still don't have a PCV available as Dynojet still needs a bike to dyno and map (as of last week). I am not far from a Dynojet tuning center and offered my bike to dyno and create a map, but they will only do that in house in Las Vegas. Too bad, a free PCV would have been nice.

And by the way, any plans for your your now useless stock headpipe? They actually do have PCV released with stock map. There are no maps available yet. I emailed them this week. They have limited stock there. Orders have been shipped to vendors. Approx. 28 on backorder. I don't need a map. I'll get it dyno'd with specific map for it with my set up.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking stock CB 1100 Hondahoarder had his dynod and I think there is a graph in his thread. There is also this

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/95501...lery-Photo/2013-Honda-CB1100-Second-Ride.aspx
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
 
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking stock CB 1100 Hondahoarder had his dynod and I think there is a graph in his thread. There is also this

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/95501...lery-Photo/2013-Honda-CB1100-Second-Ride.aspx
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040
 
Thread starter
FJR919_imp said:
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking stock CB 1100 Hondahoarder had his dynod and I think there is a graph in his thread. There is also this

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/95501...lery-Photo/2013-Honda-CB1100-Second-Ride.aspx
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
 
FUZZY_imp said:
FJR919_imp said:
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking stock CB 1100 Hondahoarder had his dynod and I think there is a graph in his thread. There is also this

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/95501...lery-Photo/2013-Honda-CB1100-Second-Ride.aspx
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
It is a "stock" map which means the fuel mapping has been properly altered to optimize a stock CB1100. It is not a "zero" map.

They were able to get a bike on the dyno about a week and a half ago.
 
Thread starter
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
FJR919_imp said:
FJR919_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
If you are talking stock CB 1100 Hondahoarder had his dynod and I think there is a graph in his thread. There is also this

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/95501...lery-Photo/2013-Honda-CB1100-Second-Ride.aspx
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
Pretty close sheets. Depending on conditions n dyno used. I'll let u know when I pin the throttle.

Oh & as far as stock header hadn't decided yet. Might sell stock complete system n
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
It is a "stock" map which means the fuel mapping has been properly altered to optimize a stock CB1100. It is not a "zero" map.

They were able to get a bike on the dyno about a week and a half ago.
I'm sure the muffler will be an easier sell as we've had one damaged one on the board already. If you decide to sell the stock header, please consider me the first to discuss it with. AS for Dynojet, I don't think they have a stock map available; it would be a "zero" map with no changes. I believe what they call a stock map is an optimized map for the bike in stock condition, which needs a bike on a dyno to make. I'll be calling Dynojet and see if I can get an update. Thanks.
Just spoke with Dynojet and the Power Commander for our bike just became available in the last week. Just placed my order and yes they do have a backorder of 28. Part #16-040 What did they say about the map it comes with??
silascopathic_imp said:
awww damn, now im gonna need one of those! and possibly that LCD screen ;)
Yea, your caught in the web...LOL!
It is a "stock" map which means the fuel mapping has been properly altered to optimize a stock CB1100. It is not a "zero" map.

They were able to get a bike on the dyno about a week and a half ago.
I thought that's what they said to me.
 
Is someone going to dyno a stock bike before and after this power commander thingy?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Is someone going to dyno a stock bike before and after this power commander thingy?
Not gonna happen here. Would be extra expense for dyno. All I'll have is base line w/PCV box tune & pipe vs. dyno tune afterwards. Someone would have to probably take bike in for pipe install & dyno to get both or pay for 2 trips on dyno. Be nice if you could find a free pull @ a rally somewhere w/stock bike.
 
Back
Top