http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-5275-2219-rs-3-stainlessstainless-slip-on.aspx
Anybody heard one of these on our bike?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who did u order it from?mrhonda1987_imp said:Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.FUZZY_imp said:Who did u order it from?mrhonda1987_imp said:Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday. I tried to order from my buddies shop but his Drag rep. said he couldn't get it yet. So direct is what he would have to do. When/if I order one found it for like $323 shipped. Anybody needing info. shoot me a PM. Be happy to share.jamboa_imp said:Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.FUZZY_imp said:Who did u order it from?mrhonda1987_imp said:Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.jamboa_imp said:Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.FUZZY_imp said:Who did u order it from?mrhonda1987_imp said:Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.

I like the looks of that. Found a short vid with sound.FUZZY_imp said:Think I like this one the best.
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-5276-2219-rscv-stainless-full-system-machine-bent.aspx
I like the looks of that. Found a short vid with sound.dailyrider_imp said:I like the looks of that. Found a short vid with sound.FUZZY_imp said:Think I like this one the best.
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/ps-5276-2219-rscv-stainless-full-system-machine-bent.aspx
Think I'll order tomorrow. The sound of the Emgo Meg w/baffle removed from end cap is almost perfect. Can't beat the price either. Just not the look I want or full system that makes all the difference in the world too. Now just need to get Power Commander to put their unit out, get it dyno'd with a little breather mod & it will wake up nicely.HikerToo_imp said:Price is right, not too bad looking( smaller would have been better).
Maybe this will help drive the price down on the Staintune?
Would love to hear it when you get it!
I'm very jealous. I'm too afraid to do a full exhaust in California. Can't wait to see your photos.FUZZY_imp said:On it's way!
![]()
I'm very jealous. I'm too afraid to do a full exhaust in California. Can't wait to see your photos.Joola_imp said:I'm very jealous. I'm too afraid to do a full exhaust in California. Can't wait to see your photos.FUZZY_imp said:On it's way!
![]()
Not that I can see. Only place baffle screw may be is on back side of muffler? Let you know 1st of next week though.cbfan_imp said:Nice system, can filter be removed easily and can baffle be removed?
Thanks