Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes it does. Should be here next Tuesday. I'll get it on as soon as I can get an extra set of hands to help with getting it in place. Then I'll let you know how it does.Guth_imp said:Hi Fuzzy, do you know if this exhaust accommodates the O2 sensor? That's going to be one mean looking setup. Looking forward to your report.
Sounds great! Those are some tough tickets to get. We'll put it together. I'll also get a vid on YouTube.ChipBeck_imp said:Fuzzy,
I think that's a great looking system Fuzzy. I'd like to see and hear it once you get it on. My son is about to start his junior year at Texas A&M and I attend every football game so I'm out in your part of the country often. Perhaps you could show it to me.
Chip
Cool! I was so close to getting the same pipe. Where did you see info. about Yosh baffle? Be real interested to here your review! We may have to meet 1/2 way for lunch one day.silascopathic_imp said:FUZZY! I bought the K factory Version of this exhaust!
K-FACTORY : CSR Full Exhaust System [063KQFCHAE0000]
It should be here next week! Plus I got the bigger baffle to get a throatier sound. A lot of people who bought the yosh pipe bought the baffle too. here is a link http://www.samurider.com/?p=9161
I went with the K FAC because it still offered the easy header bends and it was only $825 (725 + 100 for the baffle)
you write up a review on yours when you get it and ill do the same to mine. I think we are going to be the only ones on here that have the 1 piece, black, vintage style exhaust system
No problem. We can make that happen! I'll let you know when I get it on.ron1100_imp said:Fuzzy, I live in Houston, close to the Cypress area. I'd like to see/hear your bike once you've installed this bad boys.
Thanks for info.. I really liked the sound & look of K Fac. We'll pick a spot to meet. Good excuse to ride!silascopathic_imp said:Fuzzy,
I did research on the moriwaki, yoshimura, and K Factory pipes. I found the K factory on web bike for a great price. I watched a bunch of videos by searching youtube k fac cb1100. Here is the one that sold me:
Takasi @ Samurider had the baffle. Apparently yoshi pipe owners say that the k tac baffle fits and they are swapping out their yoshi baffles for it.
we should definitely meet up one day once our bikes are piped!
Not a problem. I'll let you know when I get it mounted.2013 CBXX_imp said:Oh man, you guys are killing me with these pipes.
Fuzzy, I am up the road from Houston. I must hear
your bike when you get the Yoshi 4-1 installed.
Please.....
Oh, Boy..!FUZZY_imp said:Look what showed up.![]()
Me too. I am really liking the looks of this exhaust. Pics and videos please.silascopathic_imp said:this anticipation is killing me

I want to install it sooooooooo bad!