Yosh Slipon

The price is attractive but saying it looks better than the 2 Bros unit isn't really saying much.
While it looks well executed, IMAO, it doesn't really blend with the overall look of the CB.
 
It is infinitely better than the POS lash-up 2Bros is selling. For less money... Yosh should have a dyno chart and sound video for it.

Buy one and share your findings. One thing about exhausts: you can always get most of your money back if you dont like it by selling it to the next guy.
 
The price is certainly right, but I wish they had made the pipe a little bit shorter (like Staintune's length).
I don't mind the Two Bros so much - it really looks alright in polished aluminum. The carbon fiber just doesn't fit the bike's character though.

Still waiting on V&H...
 
Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
 
Thread starter
mrhonda1987_imp said:
Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from?
 
FUZZY_imp said:
mrhonda1987_imp said:
Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from?
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.
 
Thread starter
jamboa_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
mrhonda1987_imp said:
Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from?
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday. I tried to order from my buddies shop but his Drag rep. said he couldn't get it yet. So direct is what he would have to do. When/if I order one found it for like $323 shipped. Anybody needing info. shoot me a PM. Be happy to share.
jamboa_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
mrhonda1987_imp said:
Well, I quite liked the Yoshi, so I ordered one. I'll let you all know how it turns out. Might need a decent camera to make a video... and a YT account... oh crikey.
Who did u order it from?
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.
Who did u order it from? My local shop ordered a Yoshi direct from Yoshi yesterday.
VIDEO REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL. :D
 
Thread starter
dailyrider_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
I like the looks of that. Found a short vid with sound.
I like the looks of that. Found a short vid with sound.
Tks for vid.. I hate trying to tell what it sounds like from vid.. I found a pretty good discounted price on this. It's in US too! It should boost power significantly as stock cat in collector, stock muffler & stock head pipes are very restrictive. It's ceramic coated stainless steel too. Should keep heat inside the pipe. My ceramic coated headers on my 69 Camaro do. You can put your hand 1/4" from them without worry of getting burned even after its been run hard.
 
Price is right, not too bad looking( smaller would have been better).
Maybe this will help drive the price down on the Staintune?
Would love to hear it when you get it!
 
Thread starter
HikerToo_imp said:
Price is right, not too bad looking( smaller would have been better).
Maybe this will help drive the price down on the Staintune?
Would love to hear it when you get it!
Think I'll order tomorrow. The sound of the Emgo Meg w/baffle removed from end cap is almost perfect. Can't beat the price either. Just not the look I want or full system that makes all the difference in the world too. Now just need to get Power Commander to put their unit out, get it dyno'd with a little breather mod & it will wake up nicely.
 
Thread starter
Joola_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
On it's way!:D



:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
I'm very jealous. I'm too afraid to do a full exhaust in California. Can't wait to see your photos.
I'm very jealous. I'm too afraid to do a full exhaust in California. Can't wait to see your photos.
We got room for ya in Texas!
 
Thread starter
cbfan_imp said:
Nice system, can filter be removed easily and can baffle be removed?
Thanks
Not that I can see. Only place baffle screw may be is on back side of muffler? Let you know 1st of next week though.
 
Back
Top