GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
Prowler look.
- - -
I swear its current storage domain is some sort of central office. Is that true?
- - -
I swear its current storage domain is some sort of central office. Is that true?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You are correct. I'm DR. Dial-tone for the Nantucket.GoldOxide_imp said:Prowler look.
- - -
I swear its current storage domain is some sort of central office. Is that true?

You are correct. I'm DR. Dial-tone for the Nantucket.Ack-CB11_imp said:You are correct. I'm DR. Dial-tone for the Nantucket.GoldOxide_imp said:Prowler look.
- - -
I swear its current storage domain is some sort of central office. Is that true?
All communication on and off the island goes through me.
ACK

Cormanus: You just need never to stop. That is a rider's wet dream!Cormanus_imp said:Sounding good so far, Ack, although this vertically challenged Aussie would not like the extra 2" of height.

. Bike looks even stranger on it's side?