Yamaha Concept Electric Motorcycle

CB4ME_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
233 lbs. Yamaha isn't saying its range (30 miles?). But they sure got the styling right.

608e577761622e98fc02aab4326e119d.jpg


f4de961f89e5b860fc19449ef5109bc3.jpg
 
It reminds me of two bikes: the Brammo Empulse E-Bike and the prototype Suzuki Recursion turbocharged gas bike.

I was on the waiting list for the Empulse for two years based on the preproduction price they published of $10k. But when it finally hit the dealers it was more like $18k! I was thinking it would be a fun second bike, but not at that price.
 
So the range is 30 miles maybe?

It's called a PESI

If Red Mist bought one (as if!) it'd be, with that range and that name, re-dubbed....

.....wait for it .....

THE PESI-MIST! :D

I'll get me coat..:blush:
 
Tortuga_imp said:
So the range is 30 miles maybe?

It's called a PESI

If Red Mist bought one (as if!) it'd be, with that range and that name, re-dubbed....

.....wait for it .....

THE PESI-MIST! :D

I'll get me coat..:blush:
Boom! Boom!
 
Tortuga_imp said:
So the range is 30 miles maybe?

It's called a PESI

If Red Mist bought one (as if!) it'd be, with that range and that name, re-dubbed....

.....wait for it .....

THE PESI-MIST! :D

I'll get me coat..:blush:
Tortuga will be appearing here all week folks. Tell your friends!

Is that a carrying handle at the top of the bike?

By the way; when did motorcycle manufacturers decide it's ok to use urine sample cups for master cylinder reservoirs? Every time I see one of those things I can't help thinking how cheezy and cheap they look. Ducati puts them on $20k Pinagles for chrissakes!
 
[/QUOTE]
By the way; when did motorcycle manufacturers decide it's ok to use urine sample cups for master cylinder reservoirs? Every time I see one of those things I can't help thinking how cheezy and cheap they look. Ducati puts them on $20k Pinagles for chrissakes!
[/QUOTE]

+1 on the urine samples. Some of us might think it's cool though...
Pee cup on a Beemer. Looks "racing" and cheap...
http://motorcycles.about.com/od/new...F-800-ST-Gallery/BMW-F-800-ST-Brake-Fluid.htm

Glorious outside, gone for a spin..:biker:
 
Back
Top