Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

i will post more pictures today with DLX exhaust installed. i may need help from someone with a DLX. need a pic of the center stand return spring upper attachment point. 2013 has it on the left but new exhaust interferes, so new stand is designed with a mid span spring but my frame lacks any obvious place for the spring plate to attach. Also, 2013 std frame lacks a mid span mount point for the left side exhaust header. seems to be fine without it, just supported by exhaust port studs and rear hanger but may have to have a bracket fabricated and welded to frame to make it correct.Ack-CB11_imp said:Those look awesome!!! They just make the bike to me. Being 18's does make cleaning a bit easier.
I wish BMW used those spoke weights.
Great Work
jlhalsey_imp said:
Proclaiber is the source i used. I reviewed the schematics and placed my order online. Ended up with a few extra parts but nothing major. They held the order until all parts arrived and sent as one shipment.pechorin75_imp said:Wow, looks awesome! I might have missed it somewhere in the thread, but where did you buy the parts for the '14 exhaust? I've looked at the fiche ProCaliber.com and it appears you'd have to buy about 50 different components...did you just pick up everything on the list?
Ditto here. And I see it adding nothing to trade-in or resale value. But hey, it's yours and if you like it that's all that counts.meowguy_imp said:Quote:I don't mind the look, but thankful it came with mags. Ditto here. And I see it adding nothing to trade-in or resale value. But hey, it's yours and if you like it that's all that counts.