"Wing"for a 'Wing

lash_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Even though I no longer have my CB1100 I still read this forum every day. One of the best on the web I think.
Anyway, I thought I should post a pic of the latest addition. My DCT Goldwing only has one lever so my wing got its "wing"
 
A Gold Wing Padawan no longer you are!

I put them on my ST 1300 too :)
 
That's awesome

And thanks to lash,

:angel: another angel gets their wings
 
Good man, lash. Don’t forget to post pictures of the Goldwing and tell us about your adventures together.
 
Oh man, I'm trying to:
A)Figure out if I should get one.
B)Figure out how to afford it.

Give us a ride report!
 
Thread starter
Only been riding to work and locally so far, but going on a short overnight trip next week so I will try and put up something then. Love this bike !!
 
The ferret_imp said:
That's awesome

And thanks to lash,

:angel: another angel gets their wings
Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?

I find it to be quite disconcerting to think about a one winged angel flying in circles.
 
Maybe he rang a bell at the same time he put the RLET on. Cause teacher says everytime you ring a bell, well you know the rest :P
 
Banned_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
That's awesome

And thanks to lash,

:angel: another angel gets their wings
Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?

I find it to be quite disconcerting to think about a one winged angel flying in circles.
Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?

I find it to be quite disconcerting to think about a one winged angel flying in circles.
It's a matter of intent and gesture, rather than quantity.
 
Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.

I was this close to buying that same bike!
 
Rboe_imp said:
Oh man, I'm trying to:
A)Figure out if I should get one.
B)Figure out how to afford it.

Give us a ride report!

The Disease tightens its steely grip around your neck... resistance is futile!
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.

I was this close to buying that same bike!
A Padawan, or a member of the sinister Sith order?
 
LongRanger_imp said:
Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.

I was this close to buying that same bike!
This why I always say 95010-16001 X 2
 
The ferret_imp said:
LongRanger_imp said:
Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.

I was this close to buying that same bike!
This why I always say 95010-16001 X 2
Hmm, I get 63,008 if I do Padawan math. What's the significance to this number?
 
the part number for an RLET is 95010-16001 and it takes 2 (x 2 or times 2)

but in the case of the OP in this thread it was actually X1 lol
 
LR is making a joke.

LR, 63008 is the number of RLETS you should keep on hand Just In Case :P
 
Thread starter
I actually ordered 5 (or x5) :) cause I have at least two more 750's to restore and they are mandatory on those...
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
LR is making a joke.

LR, 63008 is the number of RLETS you should keep on hand Just In Case :P
And a very good joke it was too. Clever, LR. :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top