Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?The ferret_imp said:That's awesome
And thanks to lash,
:angel: another angel gets their wings

Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?Banned_imp said:Wouldn't that angel only have gotten one wing?The ferret_imp said:That's awesome
And thanks to lash,
:angel: another angel gets their wings
I find it to be quite disconcerting to think about a one winged angel flying in circles.
Rboe_imp said:Oh man, I'm trying to:
A)Figure out if I should get one.
B)Figure out how to afford it.
Give us a ride report!
A Padawan, or a member of the sinister Sith order?LongRanger_imp said:Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.
I was this close to buying that same bike!
This why I always say 95010-16001 X 2LongRanger_imp said:Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.
I was this close to buying that same bike!
Hmm, I get 63,008 if I do Padawan math. What's the significance to this number?The ferret_imp said:This why I always say 95010-16001 X 2LongRanger_imp said:Very nice bike. I didn't know RLETs could be purchased individually, but I am but a Padawan and have no knowledge of such things.
I was this close to buying that same bike!

And a very good joke it was too. Clever, LR.Lord Popgun_imp said:LR is making a joke.
LR, 63008 is the number of RLETS you should keep on hand Just In Case![]()
