GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
The windshield fairing around the LED headlamp provides that sort of alien cyclops flair. I think the silver-grey help with that.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Beautiful, sin that costs a kidney.Hovmod_imp said:Received this from Japan yesterday, mounted today.
I think it looks GREAT, and a short test ride was encouraging. No added buffeting or noise on or around my head. Success!
![]()

Yeah, that’s mine, actually. :hello:Frulk_imp said:Enzo...that does look very good on your bike...it appears to be hand formed aluminum...is that the case?
I can't tell...did you get the polished or brushed version? Looks fantastic on your bike in any case!!!!Hovmod_imp said:Received this from Japan yesterday, mounted today.
I think it looks GREAT, and a short test ride was encouraging. No added buffeting or noise on or around my head. Success!
![]()
Hey lash - nice seeing ya around.lash_imp said:MRA screen from Germany on mine when I had it.
tommymck_imp said:I can't tell...did you get the polished or brushed version? Looks fantastic on your bike in any case!!!!Hovmod_imp said:Received this from Japan yesterday, mounted today.
I think it looks GREAT, and a short test ride was encouraging. No added buffeting or noise on or around my head. Success!
![]()
I have mra varioscreen on 17 ex. I am not big on the looks but it functions well and easy to remove . Much better than the dart bikini fairing I have which just makes wind noiseYata-Garasu_imp said:What are some of the fairing options for the CB1100? Do they vary by year? Or is there a standard fitment that works for all years?
My new-to-me 2014 came with a "bikini cowl" installed by the previous owner that looked cool, but it served no functional purpose at all and would vibrate at highway speed.
I have a Memphis Shades quick release windscreen on my Shadow 750 that I like. I would like find something similar for the 2014.
Few would complain if they could make the Comet-like fairings work for them. The alternative screens are mostly dismal in curb appeal on the CB1100.tod.branko_imp said:I haven't tried any windscreens on tbe CB1100 except for the Road Comet I've just installed, and I'm very happy with the way it redirects airflow from my chest, also provides a bubble to tuck into at higher speeds.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Few would complain if they could make the Comet-like fairings work for them. The alternative screens are mostly dismal in curb appeal on the CB1100. I honestly didn't know what to expect, but there is no turbulence whatsoever, no new noises, and I think I get less front end lift on the highway.GoldOxide_imp said:Few would complain if they could make the Comet-like fairings work for them. The alternative screens are mostly dismal in curb appeal on the CB1100.tod.branko_imp said:I haven't tried any windscreens on tbe CB1100 except for the Road Comet I've just installed, and I'm very happy with the way it redirects airflow from my chest, also provides a bubble to tuck into at higher speeds.
'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
Hello! I know this is an old reply on an old thread, but I really like how your Venom looks on your CB, and I'm looking to do something similar on mine (2013). A couple questions:mvk24_imp said:I uses 2 different Puig universal windscreens for awhile and the Puig Raptor fit better. Alot of guys like the Dart Marlin but I can't justify the price over a Puig.
Alot of guys order the road comet fairing from japan but it runs about 350$ plus shipping.
I just fitted up the Emgo Venom that looks nearly identical to the road comet and it only cost me 70$ from either ebay or amazon. I just had to Dremel away a little bit to clear the horns and turn signals but it was easy and clean and I can send you the photos of how and where I did it.
This is the Emgo Venom![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Hello! I know this is an old reply on an old thread, but I really like how your Venom looks on your CB, and I'm looking to do something similar on mine (2013). A couple questions:sartoriusrock_imp said:Hello! I know this is an old reply on an old thread, but I really like how your Venom looks on your CB, and I'm looking to do something similar on mine (2013). A couple questions:mvk24_imp said:I uses 2 different Puig universal windscreens for awhile and the Puig Raptor fit better. Alot of guys like the Dart Marlin but I can't justify the price over a Puig.
Alot of guys order the road comet fairing from japan but it runs about 350$ plus shipping.
I just fitted up the Emgo Venom that looks nearly identical to the road comet and it only cost me 70$ from either ebay or amazon. I just had to Dremel away a little bit to clear the horns and turn signals but it was easy and clean and I can send you the photos of how and where I did it.
This is the Emgo Venom![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
1) What dremel bit did you use to get such clean cuts? Which RPM did you use? I tried a couple test cuts on a part of my fairing that was going to be cut off anyway, and I had a hard time getting a precise cut. Plastic just seems to melt away at high RPM, and the bit seems to want to jerk back and forth as I move it along at low RPM. I was using a 561 multipurpose bit.
2) My Venom (MkII) seems to rub against my instrument cluster when I line it up with the headlight bolts. It doesn't look like it's doing that with your bike; how did you manage that?
The dart may fit fine, but the road comet is well worth its money for fit, quality, and the original CB1100 colors (matching the tank).René_B_imp said:Try the Dart flyscreen from England !! it is perfect.
https://www.dartflyscreens.com/en-eu/collections/honda-cb1100