LikeAfox_imp
Running like a top
Photo of my Parabellum. It's nicely sealed around the headlight, making a dead air pocket for my torso. Really nice in colder temperatures
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's the opposite effect in the summer heat, of course. So just remove it, it's only 4 bolts.GoldOxide_imp said:LikeAfox: How is the air/temperature comfort in the profuse summer humidity? (Or do you remove it in summer?)
If it is for the colder months the Barkbuster Blizzards are a great handguard. I use these during the winter months with summer gloves as I am not keen on a big bulky winter glove. They work very well in the rain and keep a lot more wind off the hand too. They are not a muff and not hard plastic, its like a tank bag type material. They do require the inner bar end weights on a Honda to come out though.LikeAfox_imp said:It's the opposite effect in the summer heat, of course. So just remove it, it's only 4 bolts.GoldOxide_imp said:LikeAfox: How is the air/temperature comfort in the profuse summer humidity? (Or do you remove it in summer?)
I would like to find a set of handguards that match the looks of the bike. Anyone has any suggestions?

Sounds like a crappy design. Screens that block a wide swath of air and then end abruptly, create a channeled stream of air past its edge. Which is the exact problem with my Parabellum, see pictures above. I had to use a little deflector to keep air from smashing into my eyes. Maybe consider something similar before shelving it completely.Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
That is very strange to me as I've mounted the EX Street Shield on both of my CBs with total of 100K kms ridden, repeatedly over long journeys and a few times up to the speed limiter.Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
Maybe it comes down to the helmet and your shoulder dynamics. :huh:Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
That is very strange to me as I've mounted the EX Street Shield on both of my CBs with total of 100K kms ridden, repeatedly over long journeys and a few times up to the speed limiter.peterbaron_imp said:That is very strange to me as I've mounted the EX Street Shield on both of my CBs with total of 100K kms ridden, repeatedly over long journeys and a few times up to the speed limiter.Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
Absolutely no complaints from my side.
:biker:
Sounds like a crappy design. Screens that block a wide swath of air and then end abruptly, create a channeled stream of air past its edge. Which is the exact problem with my Parabellum, see pictures above. I had to use a little deflector to keep air from smashing into my eyes. Maybe consider something similar before shelving it completely.LikeAfox_imp said:Sounds like a crappy design. Screens that block a wide swath of air and then end abruptly, create a channeled stream of air past its edge. Which is the exact problem with my Parabellum, see pictures above. I had to use a little deflector to keep air from smashing into my eyes. Maybe consider something similar before shelving it completely.Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
Here is what mine looks like, on my other bike for reference

I like the versatility of the MRA screen. Are you pleased with it, and how tall are you?jedd_imp said:i've used this in the past by national plexifairing.
it blocks wind the best, even all the way across the hands.
![]()
I've since replaced it with this one by MRA. Go to the 40 sec. mark if you don't want to see all the products listed for the CB1100 from twisted throttle.
I like the versatility of the MRA screen. Are you pleased with it, and how tall are you?MrBob_imp said:I like the versatility of the MRA screen. Are you pleased with it, and how tall are you?jedd_imp said:i've used this in the past by national plexifairing.
it blocks wind the best, even all the way across the hands.
![]()
I've since replaced it with this one by MRA. Go to the 40 sec. mark if you don't want to see all the products listed for the CB1100 from twisted throttle.

You are one of the lucky ones then Peter.peterbaron_imp said:That is very strange to me as I've mounted the EX Street Shield on both of my CBs with total of 100K kms ridden, repeatedly over long journeys and a few times up to the speed limiter.Enzofour_imp said:After doing several tests, I decided to remove the windshield because it created turbulence and it was more annoying than traveling without it![]()
Absolutely no complaints from my side.
:biker: