Feb 23, 2016 #41 Lord Popgun Road warrior Carguy, Can we get a pic of it from the rider's point of view?
Feb 24, 2016 #42 C Carguy1959_imp Been there Thread starter Sure. I only know how to post pictures from my iPad. They are not the best.
Feb 24, 2016 #43 P paul kellam_imp First service completed I may be alone in this obsevation but i think it looks like a factory bike.
Feb 24, 2016 #44 K kmoney_imp Road warrior paul kellam_imp said: I may be alone in this obsevation but i think it looks like a factory bike. Click to expand... You're not alone; that was my first thought when I saw it too. Looks awesome!
paul kellam_imp said: I may be alone in this obsevation but i think it looks like a factory bike. Click to expand... You're not alone; that was my first thought when I saw it too. Looks awesome!