Carguy1959_imp
Been there
Thread starter
I have Windjammer from a 77 Kawasaki and a mount for a 78 CB750. I am going to install it on my 14 CB1100 STD. The fairing is in good shape, it is light blue (ugly). I will be painting, wrapping, or ?. Even with a base coat clear coat I don't know if I can achieve the same paint quality as the tank has. Thought about wrapping in in gloss black or satin black. I also have a good size sheet if marine grade black vinyl. I haven't taken the bike apart yet to start test fitting. The weather here has just been too nice. Initial measurements I think it will fit with minor modifications. The fairing has the head light, but I think I can use the one off the bike. The first thing I need to do is clean and prep it for covering it in what ever I am going to use. Can something like this be powder coated?. Any thoughts or comments would be awesome.
Thanks
Thanks

