SanPete_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh, I see, I thought it was the BatcycleFlynrider_imp said:From the article : "The Aurora, Illinois-based company said the silver studded bike is inspired by the B-17 bomber."
I've seen a lot of B-17s and the only resemblance I can see is that they both have rivets in the sheet metal.

Just as an aside, my daughter works in the local film industry and Shatner came here a few weeks ago to be in an episode of the TV show they were working on.veech_imp said:Not the Batcycle, the Starship Enterprise Cycle!
Aurora IL based company? I live in the next town over! Wonder if Captain Kirk is picking it up in person...would be cool to see it and meet him.
Just as an aside, my daughter works in the local film industry and Shatner came here a few weeks ago to be in an episode of the TV show they were working on.Rocky_imp said:Just as an aside, my daughter works in the local film industry and Shatner came here a few weeks ago to be in an episode of the TV show they were working on.veech_imp said:Not the Batcycle, the Starship Enterprise Cycle!
Aurora IL based company? I live in the next town over! Wonder if Captain Kirk is picking it up in person...would be cool to see it and meet him.
She said Shatner is very easy going and not at all a Hollywood diva type. He takes his work seriously, but off the set, he likes to joke, be casual and just be himself.
That's quite possible. According to the article : "The eight-day journey will launch June 23 outside Chicago".veech_imp said:Not the Batcycle, the Starship Enterprise Cycle!
Aurora IL based company? I live in the next town over! Wonder if Captain Kirk is picking it up in person...would be cool to see it and meet him.
That's quite possible. According to the article : "The eight-day journey will launch June 23 outside Chicago".Flynrider_imp said:That's quite possible. According to the article : "The eight-day journey will launch June 23 outside Chicago".veech_imp said:Not the Batcycle, the Starship Enterprise Cycle!
Aurora IL based company? I live in the next town over! Wonder if Captain Kirk is picking it up in person...would be cool to see it and meet him.