Motorcycles in Japan

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
For the past few weeks, Mrs. G and her brother have been on vacation in Kyoto and Yokohama.
She loves sending me pictures of motorcycles wherever she travels, knowing that I like to see what people ride in other parts of the world.
 

Attachments

  • 81f1a2e9-2308-4c73-8d4b-5c3cc26909bb.webp
    81f1a2e9-2308-4c73-8d4b-5c3cc26909bb.webp
    306.9 KB · Views: 37
  • thumbnail_3ba59dc9-8c15-4c59-9564-0792a3a04af2.webp
    thumbnail_3ba59dc9-8c15-4c59-9564-0792a3a04af2.webp
    83.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 31c7c60c-b25e-4545-9454-b33567835695.webp
    31c7c60c-b25e-4545-9454-b33567835695.webp
    152.5 KB · Views: 37
  • thumbnail_53631826-b1f7-4015-94fb-926cf65d06d0.webp
    thumbnail_53631826-b1f7-4015-94fb-926cf65d06d0.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 37
  • thumbnail_1d40c32a-fd07-4a45-94e7-3a0202d7b020.webp
    thumbnail_1d40c32a-fd07-4a45-94e7-3a0202d7b020.webp
    93.7 KB · Views: 38
Thread starter
pdedse said:
Gone in 60 said:
For the past few weeks, Mrs. G and her brother have been on vacation in Kyoto and Yokohama....

Tell Mrs. G to be on the lookout for my daughter...she's in Kyoto right now.  Tall, gangly white girl who looks like me.

She's sent me plenty of pictures from Kyoto, it looks very beautiful there! I'll let her know your daughter was there at the same time she was.
Right now, she's in Tokyo, planning to fly home tomorrow. 

I need to clean up the house...
 
Back
Top