Who's ordered / purchased the 2014 CB1100?

chrisross_imp said:
Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
Not Even! The sexy Black Edition was my choice also even though I was looking for the DeLux. After all, black is the most popular bike color in the U.S. and guess who is in the U.S.?

Reason? Why it is obvious...chrome + black = 2 cool.
 
NightRider_imp said:
chrisross_imp said:
Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
Not Even! The sexy Black Edition was my choice also even though I was looking for the DeLux. After all, black is the most popular bike color in the U.S. and guess who is in the U.S.?

Reason? Why it is obvious...chrome + black = 2 cool.
Not Even! The sexy Black Edition was my choice also even though I was looking for the DeLux. After all, black is the most popular bike color in the U.S. and guess who is in the U.S.?

Reason? Why it is obvious...chrome + black = 2 cool.
This. and I wanted a bike without a bunch of electronic stuff to break. Every time one of those electronic dummy lights comes on in my car it costs me a fortune. I don't need that kind of headache in a bike too.
 
chrisross_imp said:
Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
I own 1 (black and chrome) as it easily looks more retro than the red CB-11s out there!My previous bike being a 2002 (almost 12 yrs. and 107k miles) red NH 750.More than a bit tired of red!
 
Thread starter
Wow!! This topic is almost a year old. I can't believe that it was one year ago that I ordered my DLX. Where has the time gone?????
 
Back
Top