Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure rightCeeBeeMe_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?veech_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?CeeBeeMe_imp said:Congrats Damfino, Perfect timing. Season hasn't quite started yet, weather wise...
Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?Damfino_imp said:Thanks Mickey, so was I the last one to get mine? Or is there someone out there still waiting?The ferret_imp said:That's excellent news damfino
Looking forward to pics and ride report!
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...
Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days?
Well that makes 11 of us waiting for 14 DLXs, 2 waiting for 14 EXs and 2 waiting on 14 STDs if I figure right
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...
Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days? Sounds good. Hopefully weather gets better (This week was gloomy in 40s and drizzle).
I think emptySea is from Illinois.
I'll be out of the country end of May till middle of June.
You guys are lucky. Nice riding weather down South..Ridem32_imp said:Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! LolI think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael![]()
14 DELUXES - all red
1 Barkingshins
2 Ferret
3 Ride4now
4 SS22wheels
5 Dave
6 Hittheroad
7 Tbone 455
8 Damfino
9 Hedstrom
10 Gary
11 Houtman
14 EX
Itsme67 (Germany - black)
cb4kenco (UK)
14 STD
Newhemi (Ontario, Canada- blue)
Dale (Vancouver, Canada-blue)
Not sure..don't think Houtman got his yet, maybe Dale, and maybe Hedstrom? Help me out fellas..who is still waiting?
Ferret,
Count me in. Sorry for being late ( got it for 9 days)
CB1100 DLX, Vin#0158, Elmhurst, IL
Hey CeeBeeMe, I see you are in Elmhurst...I am in Warrenville! We should hook up for a ride one of these Saturdays when the weather gets better...
Any other local Chicago area riders around here? How about we set up a little meet & greet one of these days? Sounds good. Hopefully weather gets better (This week was gloomy in 40s and drizzle
).I think emptySea is from Illinois.
I'll be out of the country end of May till middle of June.
You guys are lucky. Nice riding weather down South..Ridem32_imp said:Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! LolI think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael
We can plan something for when you get back. If there is enough interest we may be able to get even a group together, maybe do a day trip up to Holy Hill in Wisc. or something...
Not to highjack the thread, but did we ever get the Forum T-shirts made up? It would be fun for everyone to wear their 'colors'. :biker:
Ridem32, sounds like a weekend trip is in order as well-I love the south!Ridem32_imp said:Yankees haveing a CB1100 meeting with out the good ole southern boys! LolI think the closest to me is Memphis & Florida.
Michael


:clap: