Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ridem32, see this thread for a registry of VINs, Announcement and the RegistryRidem32_imp said:Put me down for red deluxe should be here in a few days cost $10,200 plus 7% sales tax about $10,900 out the door my dealer is a power house dealer and the #1 dealer in the nation so they found her a bike in a warehouse and shipping it now. Could be here Friday! Or first of next week has anyone gotten there bikes ? What about vin#s?
Michael
Congrats on the new ride!!!Ridem32_imp said:Put me down for red deluxe should be here in a few days cost $10,200 plus 7% sales tax about $10,900 out the door my dealer is a power house dealer and the #1 dealer in the nation so they found her a bike in a warehouse and shipping it now. Could be here Friday! Or first of next week has anyone gotten there bikes ? What about vin#s?
Michael
$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heavenRidem32_imp said:Put me down for red deluxe should be here in a few days cost $10,200 plus 7% sales tax about $10,900 out the door my dealer is a power house dealer and the #1 dealer in the nation so they found her a bike in a warehouse and shipping it now. Could be here Friday! Or first of next week has anyone gotten there bikes ? What about vin#s?
Michael
Curious what you paid? the dealer up in Concord is trying to convince me to trade in my 13 for a 14, not sure how much I am willing to pay for another gallon of gas and a sixth gear? There first pitch is 11.9 for the 14 with 8K in trade, not good enough.ride4now_imp said:And now there's two... I joined Ferrett today and did the deal on a new 2014 CB1100 Deluxe. I'm trading in my 2013 CB1100 but get to keep it, and ride it, until the new one arrives in late March. I'll post pictures to this thread when I pick it up. This new bike is definitely a collectible... I can't see how Honda could make this new model any better or more like the orig CB short of doing 4 into 4 pipes. I'm super excited!!!!!! :excited:
$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heaventbone455_imp said:$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heavenRidem32_imp said:Put me down for red deluxe should be here in a few days cost $10,200 plus 7% sales tax about $10,900 out the door my dealer is a power house dealer and the #1 dealer in the nation so they found her a bike in a warehouse and shipping it now. Could be here Friday! Or first of next week has anyone gotten there bikes ? What about vin#s?
Michael
brother! Awesome.
$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heavenRidem32_imp said:$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heaventbone455_imp said:$10,200!!!! Really! For a Deluxe 2014? Wow!! You are definetly goin ta heavenRidem32_imp said:Put me down for red deluxe should be here in a few days cost $10,200 plus 7% sales tax about $10,900 out the door my dealer is a power house dealer and the #1 dealer in the nation so they found her a bike in a warehouse and shipping it now. Could be here Friday! Or first of next week has anyone gotten there bikes ? What about vin#s?
Michael
brother! Awesome.
brother! Awesome.
The name of my honda dealer is Brookhaven honda. That's the name of the small town also! All of y'all's dealers will know of them! It's owned by a woman!
Michael :excited:


Sounds like what I did, just 30 degrees cooler, and 20 miles further. Have a great ride you lucky dog!Ridem32_imp said:Nice black bike!! Getting mine in the morning I will sneak out of the house while wife is still asleep ride my st1300 to honda shop they told me I could leave it there a few days! High tomorrow around 80 and sunny!!! Interstate all the way about 40 miles or so then back roads to my house.
Michael
Curious what you paid? the dealer up in Concord is trying to convince me to trade in my 13 for a 14, not sure how much I am willing to pay for another gallon of gas and a sixth gear? There first pitch is 11.9 for the 14 with 8K in trade, not good enough.StackMan_imp said:Curious what you paid? the dealer up in Concord is trying to convince me to trade in my 13 for a 14, not sure how much I am willing to pay for another gallon of gas and a sixth gear? There first pitch is 11.9 for the 14 with 8K in trade, not good enough.ride4now_imp said:And now there's two... I joined Ferrett today and did the deal on a new 2014 CB1100 Deluxe. I'm trading in my 2013 CB1100 but get to keep it, and ride it, until the new one arrives in late March. I'll post pictures to this thread when I pick it up. This new bike is definitely a collectible... I can't see how Honda could make this new model any better or more like the orig CB short of doing 4 into 4 pipes. I'm super excited!!!!!! :excited: