Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Just a thought.....maybe to add just a small amount of torque to overcome the small amount of extra weight? After all it wouldn't hurt the top end since there is an overdrive gear.The ferret_imp said:Really..one tooth difference on the rear 14? Why for petes sake?
Just a thought.....maybe to add just a small amount of torque to overcome the small amount of extra weight? After all it wouldn't hurt the top end since there is an overdrive gear.Robo_imp said:Just a thought.....maybe to add just a small amount of torque to overcome the small amount of extra weight? After all it wouldn't hurt the top end since there is an overdrive gear.The ferret_imp said:Really..one tooth difference on the rear 14? Why for petes sake?
I have contacted Honda of Chattanooga because I'm not super confident in my local dealer and really liked the feeling I got(and feedback that I read). I didn't realize Southern Honda was there as well and it looks like they are both powerhouse dealers. I would appreciate any input you might have about these two.Houtman_imp said:I just ordered a 2014 DLX from Southern Honda in Chattanooga TN.
Quite a bit of the list price but do not know the exact out the door price yet.
Keeping my 2013 ,as I love this one too but would have liked the silver wheels (I have them in a box) and above all the silver engine.
Life is too short to worry about money,let someone else worry about that.(my wife ?)

Finally pulled that trigger, huh? Congratulations and welcome to the waiting list!DAC_imp said:FWIW - The dealer "hit the number" and I put my deposit down today. It'll be in the next batch ordered next week. May be June 'til I see a bike, though.

DAC_imp said:FWIW - The dealer "hit the number" and I put my deposit down today. It'll be in the next batch ordered next week. May be June 'til I see a bike, though.