the Ferret
Road warrior
Lol it my case it's true 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

OK, OK! How about an old crumudgeon?ride4now_imp said:When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?

Yeah, your buttocks were there and you appreciate them now. Something rubbed off! It applies, be proud! :banana:ride4now_imp said:Really?? Back then I thought only Old Geezers rode CB's. My buds and I were into Kawasaki H1's!! It took 'maturing' to appreciate them. So, does that count?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yesterday.......ride4now_imp said:When does one become... An OLD GEEZER?


Old geezer at 60—fine with me. Curmudgeon—well, sadly, that can happen at any time. I'm 58, so I'm not an old geezer, but I'm pretty sure I was born a curmudgeon.ride4now_imp said:Ok... Ok... We need some rules. One does not officially
become an OLD GEEZER or CAMUJEN (sp?) until they hit 60.
Even that may be too young. I'm a young 58, so I don't qualify!![]()
No. I wouldn't trade my '13 for one, but if I could afford a second bike I'd get this one. If it looks even 1/2 as badass in real life as it does in the photos...man, what a bike it will be!chrisross_imp said:Am I the only one who wants the standard 14 model?
Those two items make very little difference in the function of the CB, especially the pipes, in fact due to the added weight they could be considered a detriment when compared to the performance of the 13.jchoby_imp said:The 6 speed box and new exhaust are nice….but I only have 137 miles on the 2013….I'd lose way too much in the trade up. I picked up the 13 right before the snow started falling.
I'm sure there will be plenty more joining your ranks soon enough.
