Whitehouse Seat for 2017 EX

tommymck

Been there
Thread starter
Love the looks and love the comfort when riding. It's noticeably taller than the stock seat though. I'm 6', and am fine with it, but it is more difficult to push around while seated on the bike. I'm happy as is, but for those liking a lower seat height, ask Samurider to have it cut down (which Whitehouse will do.)

7e067e908e7e4dd10cd139106d2cda1d.jpg


fce098e31f40dffba9558f4b20a55690.jpg


866b1c6a2446b9aad249bfc8d068cf19.jpg
 
Sweet , fine looking bike.
I like them tall for more leg room but mine was hard at first yet broke in nicely for us = "normal size Americans " :thumbsup:
 
I have the same seat and fit it when me and my lady go two up touring. Much more comfy than stock, but does take a while to break in. I think it'll out last the bike by some years ;-)
Just to note, I also have the cut down version from White House, it's also great but a little firmer at the rear. Looks good tho.
 
LikeAfox - I got mine off e-bay. Just search on "CB 1100 Four emblem". I see they're now bundled with the diamond emblem also. There's also one that says "1150 Four".
 
Thread starter
The A-man_imp said:
LikeAfox - I got mine off e-bay. Just search on "CB 1100 Four emblem". I see they're now bundled with the diamond emblem also. There's also one that says "1150 Four".
Not sure, but I don't think that these would work on the 2017 side covers with the recessed CB1100 logo. The side covers that Samurider offers are color matched to their paint schemes I think, though I'm guessing that you can get them to match the stock paint schemes.
 
Great looking bike tommymck
 
Back
Top