the Ferret
Road warrior
He also played a Comanche named John Walking Fox
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Thanks, Cormanus.Cormanus_imp said:When the time comes, Bazbro, ask your friends here. We’ll help.



I'm not removing the catalysers, PD.PowerDubs_imp said:Are you adding fuel in any method? Removing the cats will lean out the mixture...and these bikes run lean enough as is.
Cormanus_imp said:Wipe thy fevered brow, Bazbro. I’ve made clear that you’re not dissembling.

I'm not removing the catalysers, PD.Bazbro_imp said:I'm not removing the catalysers, PD.PowerDubs_imp said:Are you adding fuel in any method? Removing the cats will lean out the mixture...and these bikes run lean enough as is.
The Wyvern paperwork shows a picture of a catalyser along with the exhaust pics, which I'm assuming is fitted, because the paperwork also includes a Certificate (of Conformity?). It's all in Japanese at the moment, but I'll translate it tomorrow.
It's just the O2 Sensors that I'm not fitting, as per the Forum discussion link. I know it might be controversial, but I've read the evidence and, as it's VERY common to remove these Sensors (on a great many different 'bikes. with corresponding smoother running) I think it worth doing.
(And I've just noticed that I mis-wrote "dissembling" instead of "disassembling" in my write-up - a very important difference! I can't edit it out now...) Red Face