the Ferret
Road warrior
very nice work, in the garage and in the yard
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Absolutely, very important statement JohnHoutman_imp said:Very nice yard and yes it is important to keep the wife happy so she lets us do our thing with our bikes.


Bravo!Ninemeister_imp said:Today's jobs sorted (fixing the speedo & tracing a blown fuse on the indicators), the 1100 engine fired up first time and ran like silk. Had to go out for the afternoon, so with the chain adjustment and brake fluid change re-scheduled for one night in the week it was finally time to show the Honda some daylight.
White House K0 regeneration - done.

I never even noticed they were handed!!lash_imp said:Wing badges are backwards....beautiful bike !
Thank you!PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
The CB is on the road but that doesn't mean it's finished. As you rightly point out, the alloy doesn't work so well so I've already been working out how to replace the 2014 grab rails with an old school chrome tube version...PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
That's lovely.PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
Congrats on your achievement and WH K10 completion.Ninemeister_imp said:Today's jobs sorted (fixing the speedo & tracing a blown fuse on the indicators), the 1100 engine fired up first time and ran like silk. Had to go out for the afternoon, so with the chain adjustment and brake fluid change re-scheduled for one night in the week it was finally time to show the Honda some daylight.
White House K0 regeneration - done.

I'm up for that, however on the basis that I'm already 10% over budget, maybe we could pass the hat around and have someone send me a pair to fit?The ferret_imp said:Gorgeous ... but honestly, until it gets some Rlets it's not really "done" now is it?
Ninemeister_imp said:I never even noticed they were handed!!lash_imp said:Wing badges are backwards....beautiful bike !
:rofl:
Thanks, will amend my schoolboy error accordingly.
Thank you!PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
And of course to make people think the bike was a lot older than it is was the plan from the outset - thanks to White House for making it happen.
The CB is on the road but that doesn't mean it's finished. As you rightly point out, the alloy doesn't work so well so I've already been working out how to replace the 2014 grab rails with an old school chrome tube version...PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
That's lovely.PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
I'm also glad I'm not the only one with the Honda wings pointing backwards. :beerchug:
As for the side garnish- just take it off, and bolt on the grab bar.PowerDubs_imp said:Ninemeister_imp said:I never even noticed they were handed!!lash_imp said:Wing badges are backwards....beautiful bike !
:rofl:
Thanks, will amend my schoolboy error accordingly.
Thank you!PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
And of course to make people think the bike was a lot older than it is was the plan from the outset - thanks to White House for making it happen.
The CB is on the road but that doesn't mean it's finished. As you rightly point out, the alloy doesn't work so well so I've already been working out how to replace the 2014 grab rails with an old school chrome tube version...PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
That's lovely.PowerDubs_imp said:That bike is STUNNING.
I'd say the best of the early style retro CB I have seen.
Only nitpicks I'd say-which are totally personal preference- would be to add shocks with a long chrome cover, remove the rear 'garnish' that don't fit the old style, and add a grab bar.
But that's me. You be you. And be VERY proud of the work you put into it and what the result is.
99% of people will think it is OLD.
Here is my old '76 for comparison-
I'm also glad I'm not the only one with the Honda wings pointing backwards. :beerchug:
As far as I know- the wings on my '76 were factory. That picture is from over 20 years ago- and to my knowledge the bike was stock and unmolested.
As for the side garnish- just take it off, and bolt on the grab bar.
That is what I did to my bike-
![]()