redbirds_imp
Road warrior
That had to be one scary stop ferret. So glad you and the Mrs were not injured. I've always thought combined braking systems a bad idea.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They say that these things happen in threes. You should be good to go for awhile.The ferret_imp said:I know Sea, been a heck of a start to May, the bum knee, then the ST then the CB. Getting to the point I'm afraid to wake up in the morning to see what dastardly thing is headed my way. Oh and I started the Budesonide medicine again 2 days ago for the colitis cause that isn't getting any better. That started after the Ark rally last year. It will be a miracle if I make my goal of riding until I'm 70. 2 years and 6 days to go.lol

JEEBUSThe ferret_imp said:How does this look for a hot rotor?
![]()
![]()