Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

+1... As an engineer I can see the hours of thought and design work that went into every inch of my DLX. I'm not taking anything off (except tank decals) and the only additions will be genuine Honda, most likely the rack and removable top case, U-Lock, and of course RLETs. I love every detail on the bike including the tail light and reflectors. I also love the quiet yet very satisfying sound of the beautiful dual mufflers. Blipping the throttle in parking lots and gathering places always turns more heads than the loud bikes, I guess its either an unfamiliar bike sound for youngsters or an old familiar sound from the past for old timers (like me)!!!Setchman_imp said:I love everything that has already been mentioned which is why I could never pick just one. It's the combination of all of these visual elements that make this bike so captivating. IMHO, change any one of these things and it's no longer a Honda CB1100.


+ 1Setchman_imp said:I love everything that has already been mentioned which is why I could never pick just one. It's the combination of all of these visual elements that make this bike so captivating. IMHO, change any one of these things and it's no longer a Honda CB1100.
pretty much sums it up for me as wellCormanus_imp said:Tough question. I like the view from the front right hand side of the 4 pipes curving down to the muffler.


offroadfx4_imp said: