Crazyirv_imp
Running like a top
I'm not sane. YES I AM. no, you're not. Mother?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Suppose a member is out of his house a lot and that his name is Jon. He should be called...Inhouse Bob_imp said:My name is Bob. I am in my house.
I may need to work on that.... the being in the house part.
Do you still fly?j3gq_imp said:j is my initial, 3gq was the tail number of the plane in which I learned flying some incredibly long time ago, the plane has been destroyed by a twister (on the ground), but I miss her![]()
Suppose a member is out of his house a lot and that his name is Jon. He should be called...pdedse_imp said:Suppose a member is out of his house a lot and that his name is Jon. He should be called...Inhouse Bob_imp said:My name is Bob. I am in my house.
I may need to work on that.... the being in the house part.
... "Out-house Jon"?
:rofl:Crazyirv_imp said:I'm not sane. YES I AM. no, you're not. Mother?
My daughter, who is grown now, loved that movie when she was a kid. We wore out a VHS tape of it.obleo_imp said:Mine is a character from the short movie The Point a story about a boy who lives in a world where every one has a pointed head except him , he and his dog Arrow go on a journey to understand why he doesn’t have a pointed head. It’s a children’s animated film, to help kids understand people’s differences .