quietguy_imp
Been there
Thread starter
The 1140 cc four is certainly smooth... but at upper revs and highway speeds is there any buzziness to the bike? In the handle bar, the pegs, seat?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'd have your CB checked out. Extremely uncharacteristic of a modern 4 cylinder Honda engine. My other bike is a 6 cynlinder BMW that is ultra smooth and my 2014 CB is almost as smooth. I put Grip Puppies on the grips and feel no vibes in the handlebars and don't feel any vibes in the pegs. You really should not have noticeable vibration in your CB1100.obleo_imp said:Great engine. But those that say they have no buzz are lucky, this bike is not a cruiser. More of a errand runner Ihmo. Mine buzzes badly after 55) mph handlebars seat pegs etc. My Road King Custom thumps but not after underway
I guess it all depends on what you're used to.