What's going on here?

windshield wiper. Stick a screw driver in it and twist it back and forth to clean the glass.
 
The ferret_imp said:
windshield wiper. Stick a screw driver in it and twist it back and forth to clean the glass.
I love telling people that when they ask. :D

You should see oil in it with the engine at rest, on the centrestand, to the upper mark.
 
The ferret_imp said:
windshield wiper. Stick a screw driver in it and twist it back and forth to clean the glass.
I heard the new 2022 BMWs R1250GS will have a power wiper .......:D Maybe not.
 
To be honest, I never bothered to turn the wiper because the glass was never polluted. The CB1100 is a well engineered machine.

However, inline-4s of my past I would sometimes see the looking glass have a sort of "white icing stain" on the inside of the view glass. No wiper back in those days.
 
Thread starter
pekingduck_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
windshield wiper. Stick a screw driver in it and twist it back and forth to clean the glass.
I heard the new 2022 BMWs R1250GS will have a power wiper .......:D Maybe not.
I heard the new 2022 BMWs R1250GS will have a power wiper .......:D Maybe not.
Some of the functions of my ebike are operated from my phone using an app. It's the Space Age.
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
To be honest, I never bothered to turn the wiper because the glass was never polluted. The CB1100 is a well engineered machine.

However, inline-4s of my past I would sometimes see the looking glass have a sort of "white icing stain" on the inside of the view glass. No wiper back in those days.
I have never seen any another motorcycle with a wiper, I like the idiosyncrasy of it. I wonder why the Honda Engineers decided to fit it if it was not emulating some part of its past?
 
Tev62_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
To be honest, I never bothered to turn the wiper because the glass was never polluted. The CB1100 is a well engineered machine.

However, inline-4s of my past I would sometimes see the looking glass have a sort of "white icing stain" on the inside of the view glass. No wiper back in those days.
I have never seen any another motorcycle with a wiper, I like the idiosyncrasy of it. I wonder why the Honda Engineers decided to fit it if it was not emulating some part of its past?
I have never seen any another motorcycle with a wiper, I like the idiosyncrasy of it. I wonder why the Honda Engineers decided to fit it if it was not emulating some part of its past?
At least some good news is I have not read about a CB1100 owner complaining that their wiper seal leaked. :banana:
 
Back
Top