Did you heed the advice?powerdogg11_imp said:I was told early on by fellow forum members to never ever ride without your "rubber" protection.![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Did you heed the advice?powerdogg11_imp said:I was told early on by fellow forum members to never ever ride without your "rubber" protection.![]()
I bought 4. The plan was to paint 2 of them Red.....I'll wait for a rainy dayElipten_imp said:A wise man he is to order 4.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Did you heed the advice?Cormanus_imp said:Did you heed the advice?powerdogg11_imp said:I was told early on by fellow forum members to never ever ride without your "rubber" protection.![]()


You forgot the part about RLETs levitating your bike out of rush hour traffic and dropping you into a canopy covered canyon road during peak fall colors...Cormanus_imp said:You're a good man.
However, please see above. RLETs are not a farkle.
The Ferret, having carefully stayed away from the philosophical musings of this thread, slipped this little treasure into the never-ending thread on RLETs.

:hello:

I still say: NOBODY show Redbirds the secret handshake!redbirds_imp said:The ball ends on my levers still glory in their nakedness, smiling into the wind, sparkling in the sun and unfettered by convention.