I've been abscent

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
I was in Illinois for 3 weeks over Christmas and New Years because my father was ill. He passed away on Tuesday at the age of 82.

We didn't have the best relationship for most of my life, but he was my father and I will miss him. The grief comes is sputters and waves, and I'm sure it will for some months to come.
 
I am sorry for your loss. You have friends on this Forum who care about you and yours. May you find comfort soon. I will light a candle for your Dad when I attend Mass on Sunday. Even if he did not share my faith, perhaps we can view it as a tribute to someone who clearly mattered to you. Take care, Randy B. David
 
Sorry for your loss, I pray you find the strength and comfort you need in this time. We are all here for you
 
Randy B, I wish you all the best. My father and I also had our ups and downs so I know how it felt for me when he died. It is not easy to work out, but take your time and go easy on yourself.
 
My sincere condolences Randy B.  My prayers are with you for strength through this difficult time.  I can relate, my Dad passed away last March.  I do miss him too.  We're here to support you man.
-tdbru
 
As the others have said Randy. My condolences to you and your family.
 
Sorry to hear the news about your Dad, Randy. It's tough, I didn't have the closest relationship with my Dad, but it still hurt all the same when he passed. That you were able to be with him hopefully did a lot of good for both of you.
 
It's not relevant, Randy B, but I was thinking of you this morning and wondering where you were. I'm so sorry you had to deal with this.

My condolences to you and your family.
 
Back
Top