thumper_imp
Been there
I'd love to try this one.Pterodactyl_imp said:I'd love to try this one.redbirds_imp said:I'd love to try this one.CeeBeeMe_imp said:I'd love to try this one.Flynrider_imp said:I'm sure the seat is very comfortable
![]()
I'm sure the seat is very comfortable
![]()
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.I'm sure the seat is very comfortable
![]()
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.
Corrosion not a problem. I'd get it sprayed for termites though.
Cheers
I'm sure the seat is very comfortable
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.
Corrosion not a problem. I'd get it sprayed for termites though.
Cheers
Not to worry. It's got a pressure-treated frame.


