What were they thinking?

Pterodactyl_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
CeeBeeMe_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
ffbebb5c402c9c09fd996eb32ea34559.jpg
I'd love to try this one. :D I'm sure the seat is very comfortable:D
I'd love to try this one. :D I'm sure the seat is very comfortable:D
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.
I'd love to try this one. :D I'm sure the seat is very comfortable:D
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.
Corrosion not a problem. I'd get it sprayed for termites though.

Cheers
I'd love to try this one. :D I'm sure the seat is very comfortable:D
Or what to do with a rusted out dirt bike and and the shipping pallet from your new washing machine.
Corrosion not a problem. I'd get it sprayed for termites though.

Cheers
Not to worry. It's got a pressure-treated frame. :D
 
I never knew that Norton tried a Wankel as well. The only rotary bike I remember was the Suzuki RE5.

174d0bdb853155d8057305a7d3e40798.jpg


I actually saw one of these on the road last month. Unrestored with about 12K miles on it.
 
Flynrider_imp said:
I never knew that Norton tried a Wankel as well. The only rotary bike I remember was the Suzuki RE5.

174d0bdb853155d8057305a7d3e40798.jpg


I actually saw one of these on the road last month. Unrestored with about 12K miles on it.
Was it a wanker on a Wankel?
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Flynrider_imp said:
I never knew that Norton tried a Wankel as well. The only rotary bike I remember was the Suzuki RE5.

174d0bdb853155d8057305a7d3e40798.jpg


I actually saw one of these on the road last month. Unrestored with about 12K miles on it.
Was it a wanker on a Wankel?
Looks like a wanker to me...
 
Back
Top