The Spaceman_imp
Road warrior
A guy on a HD bagger saw me stepping off the CB. He said "Hey man, your fly is open."
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sounds like a lead in to a very funny retort. Any takers?The Spaceman_imp said:A guy on a HD bagger saw me stepping off the CB. He said "Hey man, your fly is open."
Sounds like a lead in to a very funny retort. Any takers?MFGUSA_imp said:Sounds like a lead in to a very funny retort. Any takers?The Spaceman_imp said:A guy on a HD bagger saw me stepping off the CB. He said "Hey man, your fly is open."
LOL! So cleverThomWill_imp said:The next time someone says your bike is small, tell them you are compensating for something.
I'm 22. The 2014 standard is perfect for guys like us. We want a bike, but not a sport bike or cruiser....something understated, where you get to enjoy owning a motorcycle without being in everyone's face about it.ZenBiker_imp said:Yesterday a 22 year-old volunteer firefighter cleaned my dryer duct and performed a fire safety inspection of my townhouse. We started talking about bikes, and he said he wanted a new bike, but he didn't want a sport bike or a cruiser. He said he wished someone still made a standard bike (obviously, he didn't know about Bonnies, etc.; I owned a 2001 Bonnie).
I removed the cover from my Deluxe, and as soon as he saw it he said, "That's it." He's saving his pennies for a CB1100.
I've always considered 750 CCs just about right for my kind of riding and most of my bikes have been 750s. Liter bikes of old had more power (and weight) than I needed and consequently marginal gas mileage compared to the smaller 750s. They were great fun, just more than I needed on a day to day basis.Buffalorider_imp said:Last spring most people asked what year it waw and complimented me on a great restoration. Now people comment on how the "retro bikes" look so good but I have gotten remarks that they should have made them 1600s or so.
I remember when the original 750 was a large motor and the XS11 Suzuki GS were seen as monsters.
). Still, if Honda had offered the CB in a 750 instead of 1100 I would've snapped it up just as quickly.Sounds like a lead in to a very funny retort. Any takers?MFGUSA_imp said:Sounds like a lead in to a very funny retort. Any takers?The Spaceman_imp said:A guy on a HD bagger saw me stepping off the CB. He said "Hey man, your fly is open."

hy:SanPete_imp said:Why are we being hijacked by Bing bong fix? This is just rude.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk now Free