clearviewx
Been there
1990 GS500E
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Very nice. Love the helmet and goggles.Cormanus_imp said:Honda CB175—K3, I think.
![]()
How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()

How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
![]()
Mine was 2 stroke, 2 speed, pedal started, 50cc moped :rofl:


How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
![]()
Mine was 2 stroke, 2 speed, pedal started, 50cc moped :rofl:
Yes, I seen several pictures of Comanus. I would like to further comment that Cormanus, a lot of other forum members, including myself, look very well for vintage motorcycle riders! (I hope I didn’t step into this too deep)![]()


and 
Gotta love those fenders,suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
I added a few more scrapes and dents, but ended up putting 20K miles on it before I sold it to the next noob.
How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
![]()
Mine was 2 stroke, 2 speed, pedal started, 50cc moped :rofl:


peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
![]()
Mine was 2 stroke, 2 speed, pedal started, 50cc moped :rofl:
Yes, I seen several pictures of Comanus. I would like to further comment that Cormanus, a lot of other forum members, including myself, look very well for vintage motorcycle riders! (I hope I didn’t step into this too deep)![]()
Yes, I seen several pictures of Comanus. I would like to further comment that Cormanus, a lot of other forum members, including myself, look very well for vintage motorcycle riders! (I hope I didn’t step into this too deep)![]()
Absolutely NOT, I like your sense of humor.. and now I think, I also look very well for vintage motorcycle riders!
Cormanus, post you best pic pleaseand
:beerchug:
Cormanus_imp said:peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?peterbaron_imp said:How you know he is bad looking now :huh::huh: , did you see his recent pic ?suhawk305_imp said:You were not a bad looking guy back then Cormanus!
My first: A 1966 Honda CA95 Benly. According to my note on the back of the photo, the upper picture was taken during the summer of 1968.
![]()
![]()
Mine was 2 stroke, 2 speed, pedal started, 50cc moped :rofl:
Yes, I seen several pictures of Comanus. I would like to further comment that Cormanus, a lot of other forum members, including myself, look very well for vintage motorcycle riders! (I hope I didn’t step into this too deep)![]()
Yes, I seen several pictures of Comanus. I would like to further comment that Cormanus, a lot of other forum members, including myself, look very well for vintage motorcycle riders! (I hope I didn’t step into this too deep)![]()
Absolutely NOT, I like your sense of humor.. and now I think, I also look very well for vintage motorcycle riders!
Cormanus, post you best pic pleaseand
:beerchug:![]()
:heart: = still good looking
:worship: