What type of chain with teflon roller seperator

zirconxi_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi all, I am wondering what model is my current chain, as i had not seen any with a teflon roller seperator before. I am 3rd owner so not sure if this is the original factory equipped or after market. There's a small teflon/plastic roller alternating on left and right of the roller, as what i circle in red.
 
Zirconxi does it look a bit like this one?



I was wondering the same thing a while ago, it is aftermarket but quite an expensive and very long lasting chain, in the 30.000 km i had the bike ( imported from Japan ) i have only adjusted it once and not a great deal either.

I do keep it wet and it does fling off a bit but i am very happy with it.
Mine is in the middle of the blue square or between the no4 and no5 mark.
 
Thread starter
max_imp said:
Zirconxi does it look a bit like this one?



I was wondering the same thing a while ago, it is aftermarket but quite an expensive and very long lasting chain, in the 30.000 km i had the bike ( imported from Japan ) i have only adjusted it once and not a great deal either.

I do keep it wet and it does fling off a bit but i am very happy with it.
Mine is in the middle of the blue square or between the no4 and no5 mark.
Ya, it look just like yours, mine is a bit dirty that's why its difficult to see the seperator. Mind to share the chain model? My sprocket is about to become shuriken and I am planing to change the sprocket and chain. But I can't seems to find this chain. I rode 30k km without any adjustment. But it started to loosen a bit as the sprocket are wearing out fast.
 
Back
Top