What oil are peeps using for their oil changes?

ozigoo

Running like a top
Thread starter
I used the Motul 5100 Ester 10w40 last time...bit pricey so wondering what other people are using...?
Not asking which is best or what type, but simply what other people are using....
 
I used Motul 5100 10W40 on the ol' CB1100 too. It felt good.

Due to the extra cold winter riding season here, I switched over to Shell Rotella T6 5W40 and have been using it since. T6 is also cheaper than 5100.
 
Penrith 10W 40 semi synthetic. Or whatever comes in the Honda box: oil, filter and washer.
 
OMG!! He asked the oil question. LOL Mobil 1 10-40, or whatever proper weight in everything for the street, cars, truck, bikes. I will use Rotella T6 sometimes. TM
 
m in sc_imp said:
last oil change I used Valvoline vr1, had a few 5 qt jugs from the car projects. for the Rotella people, its a bit higher in zinc content than the T6. ;)
Good to know. It appears Valvoline VR1 in Canada is pretty expensive.

At some posted prices one might as well expense a Motul offering.
 
But with what oil filter?..................................................................I'll get me coat.
 
I share your pain, Nachodaddy.
 
Back
Top