Jul 17, 2015 #1 E ecka00_imp First service completed Thread starter It looks similar to what they use for ABS however, my 2014 standard does not come with ABS and yet I have one on my rear rim?
It looks similar to what they use for ABS however, my 2014 standard does not come with ABS and yet I have one on my rear rim?
Jul 17, 2015 #2 E EGAlvarez_imp Running like a top It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same.
It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same.
Jul 17, 2015 #3 Randy B Road warrior EGAlvarez_imp said: It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same. Click to expand... Incorrect sir. It is the wheel speed sensor for your speedometer.
EGAlvarez_imp said: It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same. Click to expand... Incorrect sir. It is the wheel speed sensor for your speedometer.
Jul 17, 2015 #5 K kDiqq_imp Running like a top Speedo pickup. Unplug it and the speedo will sit at zero at any speed. Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Speedo pickup. Unplug it and the speedo will sit at zero at any speed. Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Jul 17, 2015 #6 E EGAlvarez_imp Running like a top I stand corrected, learn something new every day...thanks. I'll stick to medicine and pass on the mechanical questions from now on, LOL! :rofl:
I stand corrected, learn something new every day...thanks. I'll stick to medicine and pass on the mechanical questions from now on, LOL! :rofl:
Jul 17, 2015 #7 Cormanus Administrator Staff member So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ...
Jul 17, 2015 #8 M Motogeezer1949_imp Road warrior Probably some old wasabi from an exuberant night out for sushi.....
Jul 17, 2015 #9 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Motogeezer1949_imp said: Probably some old wasabi from an exuberant night out for sushi..... Click to expand... :rofl:
Motogeezer1949_imp said: Probably some old wasabi from an exuberant night out for sushi..... Click to expand... :rofl:
Jul 18, 2015 #10 S Seabee_imp Running like a top Cormanus_imp said: So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... Click to expand... Are you being followed by a Kawasaki?
Cormanus_imp said: So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... Click to expand... Are you being followed by a Kawasaki?
Jul 18, 2015 #11 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Seabee_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... Click to expand... Are you being followed by a Kawasaki? Click to expand... :rofl:
Seabee_imp said: Cormanus_imp said: So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... Click to expand... Are you being followed by a Kawasaki? Click to expand... :rofl: