What is this?

ecka00_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
It looks similar to what they use for ABS however, my 2014 standard does not come with ABS and yet I have one on my rear rim?
 
It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same.
 
EGAlvarez_imp said:
It is in fact an ABS ring, probably being used as a spacer on your wheel since you don't have ABS. Cheaper and easier to make them all the same.
Incorrect sir. It is the wheel speed sensor for your speedometer.
 
I stand corrected, learn something new every day...thanks. I'll stick to medicine and pass on the mechanical questions from now on, LOL! :rofl:
 
So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... :D
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
Probably some old wasabi from an exuberant night out for sushi.....
:rofl:
 
Seabee_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
So, EGA, maybe you can help me. I have this pale green lump behind my left ear ... :D
Are you being followed by a Kawasaki?
:rofl:
 
Back
Top