562loosenoodle_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
My playlist changes monthly. Here is a sample of my playlist. What is on your list?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
EmptySea_imp said:Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.
I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
Good man.The ferret_imp said:EmptySea_imp said:Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.
I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
Oh ok
I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Good man.EmptySea_imp said:Good man.The ferret_imp said:EmptySea_imp said:Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.
I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
Oh ok
I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..Cormanus_imp said:Tick.

Good man.peterbaron_imp said:Good man.EmptySea_imp said:Good man.The ferret_imp said:EmptySea_imp said:Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.
I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
Oh ok
I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..Cormanus_imp said:Tick.![]()
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..Cormanus_imp said:Tick.
:clap::rofl::worship:The ferret_imp said:I read your post to her and held the ipad up. You can't see it, but she's nodding in confirmation.
& considered this case closedDidn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.Retsel_imp said:Part of today's list
![]()
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
The ferret_imp said:EmptySea_imp said:Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.
I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
Oh ok
I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
+1Houtman_imp said:I love music but NEVER listen to music when riding my bike , just want to concentrate when riding.
Didn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.dbarkdoll_imp said:Didn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.Retsel_imp said:Part of today's list
![]()
Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk