What is on your playlist?

562loosenoodle_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
My playlist changes monthly. Here is a sample of my playlist. What is on your list?

b199b8e4f7b28a27dcaa1077759f4ecc.png
 
What the heck is a playlist?

Is this something you listen to while riding your CB?
 
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
 
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Good man.
 
EmptySea_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Good man.
Good man.
Cormanus_imp said:
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..:P
 
I read your post to her and held the ipad up. You can't see it, but she's nodding in confirmation.
 
peterbaron_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol
Good man.
Good man.
Cormanus_imp said:
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..:P
Good man.
Cormanus_imp said:
Would Mrs. Ferret be so kind and provide her cell number to confirm the above statement, please..lol..:P
The ferret_imp said:
I read your post to her and held the ipad up. You can't see it, but she's nodding in confirmation.
:clap::rofl::worship:
:thanks: & considered this case closed
 
Retsel_imp said:
Part of today's list

042a37c57bd2c8a9ebd3ca7289ce6213.jpg


Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Didn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.

 
The ferret_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Yes, Ferret. That's exactly what it is.

I have one, but I don't always listen to music. I'll post part of it later, but I just added Electric Light Orchestra "Showdown" to my list

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol

Oh ok

I listen to wind and the motor except when Mrs Ferret is riding with me and we are using the intercoms, then I listen to her lol She must have a great voice! Music too YOUR ears?

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
Excellent post, Retsel. :rofl:

My playlist is ridiculously long and I've found listening to music, now I don't have to turn it up so loud it hurts, is calming in traffic and on long not so interesting rides. I tend to turn it off when the number of curves increases.
 
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Retsel_imp said:
Part of today's list

042a37c57bd2c8a9ebd3ca7289ce6213.jpg


Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
Didn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.

Didn’t realize that John Prine covered Clay Pigeons, so thanks for that! Here’s the original for those who are unfamiliar. Heart rendering song from a truly gifted and tragic soul.

Didn't realize Blaze wrote it. Thanks for that!

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk
 
I am one with the machine. No stinkin' playlist. I save the playlist for the cage where I can actually enjoy the quality of the playback.

I see and feel all when I ride with just my head.
 
1600+ songs on my iPhone. Around town I never plug into it but out on the open road I have a lot of extended versions of classic 70s rock playing. Stuff like Symphony for the Devil... When the Levee Breaks...Radar Love....Tommy Bolin...All along the Watchtower versions from 7 different artists and on and on.
 
Back
Top