Damfino_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Mickey hasn't been around since May 31st. AFAIK, hardly a day goes by without a post from him. Hope all is well!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Thanks Guth, glad to hear. I rarely have seen a day on the forum without the old weasel posting / watching over us!Guth_imp said:He's out on his big road trip to the west coast. The ferret is California bound.

Or deleting like mad when he thinks we might be offended!Damfino_imp said:Thanks Guth, glad to hear. I rarely have seen a day on the forum without the old weasel posting / watching over us!Guth_imp said:He's out on his big road trip to the west coast. The ferret is California bound.![]()
![]()


Oh I bet they already have a ForumSitter watching us now...shdwghst457_imp said:dBuster they wouldn't both leave with no one to watch us. They'd need to hire a forumsitter.

That would have made for a nice visit and a great trip! All is well here — been keeping plenty busy. By the way, I passed by See See Motor Coffee Co. the other day and that place was packed, bikes everywhere. Wish I would have had time to stop.hondahoarder_imp said:Thanks for the update I have been a bit absent myself, good for him hope he has a blast and safe travel! Mickey, give me a shout when home safe and we'll do a root beer stand night and you can tell me all about the trip!
We just did a west coast trip on a couple of rented BMW's and man I already want to go do it again! We debated on not turning them in when we got to San Francisco and just coming on up to Portland and dropping them off and seeing you Guth, but ran out of time.
Hope all is well in your camp Guth!! Remember to come see me if ever in KY!!
[/php]
We tried — couldn't find anyone willing to take the job. :rofl:shdwghst457_imp said:dBuster they wouldn't both leave with no one to watch us. They'd need to hire a forumsitter.
Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!Ridem32_imp said:I think spaceman would make a good forum setter lol
Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!The Spaceman_imp said:Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!Ridem32_imp said:I think spaceman would make a good forum setter lol
(You mean like that)?
.