What has become of 'The Ferret'??

Damfino_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Mickey hasn't been around since May 31st. AFAIK, hardly a day goes by without a post from him. Hope all is well!
 
Coming to help me heal up? ;)
 
Thread starter
Guth_imp said:
He's out on his big road trip to the west coast. The ferret is California bound.
Thanks Guth, glad to hear. I rarely have seen a day on the forum without the old weasel posting / watching over us! :thumbsup: :D
 
Damfino_imp said:
Guth_imp said:
He's out on his big road trip to the west coast. The ferret is California bound.
Thanks Guth, glad to hear. I rarely have seen a day on the forum without the old weasel posting / watching over us! :thumbsup: :D
Or deleting like mad when he thinks we might be offended!
 
I think ferret said he was taking the ST. He got the big boy out on the road!
 
Thanks for the update I have been a bit absent myself, good for him hope he has a blast and safe travel! Mickey, give me a shout when home safe and we'll do a root beer stand night and you can tell me all about the trip!

We just did a west coast trip on a couple of rented BMW's and man I already want to go do it again! We debated on not turning them in when we got to San Francisco and just coming on up to Portland and dropping them off and seeing you Guth, but ran out of time.

Hope all is well in your camp Guth!! Remember to come see me if ever in KY!!



[/php]
 
Wait no ferret now? We can get away with everything now here in the forums. ;)

Oh wait guth is still around... :(

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
hondahoarder_imp said:
Thanks for the update I have been a bit absent myself, good for him hope he has a blast and safe travel! Mickey, give me a shout when home safe and we'll do a root beer stand night and you can tell me all about the trip!

We just did a west coast trip on a couple of rented BMW's and man I already want to go do it again! We debated on not turning them in when we got to San Francisco and just coming on up to Portland and dropping them off and seeing you Guth, but ran out of time.

Hope all is well in your camp Guth!! Remember to come see me if ever in KY!!



[/php]
That would have made for a nice visit and a great trip! All is well here — been keeping plenty busy. By the way, I passed by See See Motor Coffee Co. the other day and that place was packed, bikes everywhere. Wish I would have had time to stop.

Good to know that your trip went well!

All the best,
Bill
shdwghst457_imp said:
dBuster they wouldn't both leave with no one to watch us. They'd need to hire a forumsitter.
We tried — couldn't find anyone willing to take the job. :rofl:
 
Doesn't Ferret know he could have set up a blog with live feeds and taken us along along on near real-time feeds? Like they do on Mt Everest trips and such.....he needs to read a few IT books in his pare time.
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I think spaceman would make a good forum setter lol
Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!

(You mean like that)?
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
Ridem32_imp said:
I think spaceman would make a good forum setter lol
Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!

(You mean like that)?
Republicans Suck! Democrats Suck! Oil threads RULE! Only Spaceman knows the REAL answers! Everybody else's opinion is STUPID! The ferret is a prisoner in my secret Moon-Base prison!

(You mean like that)?
Yes!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top