JCHONDA_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?clearviewx_imp said:naked without the RLETs and you should of opened the topbox in the video
I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?JCHONDA_imp said:I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?clearviewx_imp said:naked without the RLETs and you should of opened the topbox in the video

okay I had to go to the dictionary for this one..Cormanus_imp said:RLETs not compatible with the DLX? Bollocks!
Correct.Lord Popgun_imp said:bol·locks
/ˈbäləks/
British vulgar slang
noun
plural noun: bollocks; plural noun: ballocks; noun: bollix; plural noun: bollixes
1. the testicles.
2. used to express contempt, annoyance, or defiance.
I think he means the second definition.
