What do you thin of this DLX

naked without the RLETs and you should of opened the topbox in the video
 
Thread starter
clearviewx_imp said:
naked without the RLETs and you should of opened the topbox in the video
I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?
 
JCHONDA_imp said:
clearviewx_imp said:
naked without the RLETs and you should of opened the topbox in the video
I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?
I have searched for them but each time I check the site says they are NOT compatible with the CB1100 DLX...?
lol....they are just rubber parts that go over the end of a lever...

compatibility isnt even a topic, you could fit them over any mptorcycle ever made

and indeed, should have opened your topbox
 
they are on my dlx too :D

95010-16001 times 2

they are on my dlx too

 
RLETS are so important that I have a spare set for emergencies :D
 
RLETs not compatible with the DLX? Bollocks!
 
bol·locks

/ˈbäləks/

British vulgar slang

noun

plural noun: bollocks; plural noun: ballocks; noun: bollix; plural noun: bollixes
1. the testicles.

2. used to express contempt, annoyance, or defiance.

I think he means the second definition.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
bol·locks

/ˈbäləks/

British vulgar slang

noun

plural noun: bollocks; plural noun: ballocks; noun: bollix; plural noun: bollixes
1. the testicles.

2. used to express contempt, annoyance, or defiance.

I think he means the second definition.
Correct.
 
Wow. Kinda harsh for this forum. Some of us just have a RLETs fetish.
I think it's a lovely DLX, JCHonda. Whatcha got in the topbox?
 
Bob, it wasn't meant to be harsh, and I apologise if it's been taken thus. I'm a partisan in support of RLETs in what has been a long and ongoing joke about them on the forum. The strong criticism of the idea that an RLET wouldn't fit on a DLX was meant as a joke.

I apologise if anyone was offended.
 
Thank you, Frulk. The Australian sense of humour aligns rather more with that of the eastern side of the Atlantic.
 
Back
Top