Gone, put me out of my misery! Was it the condenser coil?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nachodaddy said:Gone in 60 said:....
And, heck, now that I think about it, I am still using the oil catch pan that I got for my 18th birthday... perhaps I should be concerned...
Or maybe it is time to treat yourself to a new one? :dodgy:
YCormanus said:Gone, put me out of my misery! Was it the condenser coil?
Good advice!Lunchbag said:My checklist when the condenser doesn't come on is:
1. Capacitor swollen or leaking? --> change capacitor
2. Capacitor not swollen or leaking? --> change capacitor
Cormanus said:I'm sorry to hear of the death of your colleague, Gone.
the Ferret said:Gone I trust your colleague's demise was not work related?
Thanks, Cormanus. Our group is sort of reeling today.Cormanus said:I'm sorry to hear of the death of your colleague, Gone.
Gone in 60 said:Still processing and digesting.
peterbaron said:![]()
Lou, ^^that^^ doesn't look good or professional, I see an ugly bolt thread.
For $10 or less, you can buy long hex nuts, cut them to the right spacer length, and paint them black or leave them silver. That’s exactly what I did with my DLX.
Buy the right size like 3/8 ID or larger to accomodet M8 bolt.
For example:
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/pa...nut-fully-threaded-zinc-plated-unc/1000131271
Carbon Steel Long Nuts, Galvanized, M10x50x14mm and M10x40x13mm, 5 Pack : Amazon.ca: Tools & Home Improvement
rdprdp01 said:Gone in 60 said:Still processing and digesting.
May you find comfort and peace soon. I will remember you and yours in the days ahead. David
Cormanus said:HondaLou, the bike looks wonderful. The Gold-plated chain is a particularly elegant touch. Just one final addition and your work will be done: 2 x Honda part # 95010-16001.

HondaLou said:Trying to figure how to slip them on. Very tight.